why not speak some English here

ok
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja äiti 40plusplus:
As every day someone is asking how to say something in English I got an idea. Why not writing a bit in English here?
Good evening everyone. I myself am going to shower now.
I myself ? Menet itsesi kanssa suihkuun? :D

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja vieras:
Sure. But my english is very bad. I think my english was 6 when i graduated yläaste, lol.
when you speak more and write more you learn more (of course IF you want) Funny but I speak some English with my kids every day and so the youngest knew something already before school.

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja ok:
As every day someone is asking how to say something in English I got an idea. Why not writing a bit in English here?
Good evening everyone. I myself am going to shower now.
I myself ? Menet itsesi kanssa suihkuun? :D
If I go there with someone then I say I go with someone, I didn't way WITH now but I meant that was me who goes soon and you maybe after three hours.

vieras
This is a very good idea! My english is very bad because I don't have speak it often. My day was as usual: studying, cooking and cleaning my home. I broke up with my husband two weeks ago and it's so hard to try be alone...

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja vieras:
Sure. But my english is very bad. I think my english was 6 when i graduated yläaste, lol.
when you speak more and write more you learn more (of course IF you want) Funny but I speak some English with my kids every day and so the youngest knew something already before school.
I think it isn't good idea speak english to own children and teach them that way because you can make mistakes and children learns all that too. It's better to learn language in school from person who knows how to teach.

Kermakakku
Speaking English is quite a boring topic - we should find a real topic to discuss. The more dramatic, the more fun and more useful for everybody. But the most dramatic ones have been discussed already hundreads of times here - they start to get boring as well.

ike
is theer johanna or another hot blond girl? i was minister before but then i got the shoes because i send sexy text messaget fot couple woman you know. anyway i still like sex very much and exaple right now in very hard you know. please come and i make you very happy with my secret tactical weapon witch is in my trousers.

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja LMAO:
jos ny opettailis ensin se kieli ja sit vast kirjotellaan :)
If you find mistakes, you can pick up them and correct the sentences. So please do that.
And what about your Finnish?
I sorry, I didn't mean I want or even try to be a teacher here, as I am not an English teacher, just an ordinary person writing something in English to my old (and some new) penpals every day.

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Kermakakku:
Speaking English is quite a boring topic - we should find a real topic to discuss. The more dramatic, the more fun and more useful for everybody. But the most dramatic ones have been discussed already hundreads of times here - they start to get boring as well.
So start something, this was just my idea to talk about something in English. Husbands and dirty socks or a bottle of beer or cider tonight or what about mother in law?

Kermakakku
Actually, got an idea from a previous mail, but I am notsure, if this is too difficult. Every now and then, also when reading this site, I am wondering what happens to happy couples that have fallen madly in love and have started a family.

Suddenly they are in the end of their relationship, devorced and in endless bad circle (both economical and practical)? What goes wrong? Or are they lacking of realistic thinking already when starting? Or are they completely unable (and not willing) to really try for themselves, for each other and for their family, kids, life, everything?

Yhteistyössä