why not speak some English here

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Kermakakku:
Actually, got an idea from a previous mail, but I am notsure, if this is too difficult. Every now and then, also when reading this site, I am wondering what happens to happy couples that have fallen madly in love and have started a family.

Suddenly they are in the end of their relationship, devorced and in endless bad circle (both economical and practical)? What goes wrong? Or are they lacking of realistic thinking already when starting? Or are they completely unable (and not willing) to really try for themselves, for each other and for their family, kids, life, everything?
Maybe the beginning of the relationship and falling in love is different from the real life. No nice dinners in candle light and no nice music but kids scraming.... I don't know. We all change and we should accept that also husbands change and get older.

Kermakakku
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja äiti 40plusplus:
Actually, got an idea from a previous mail, but I am notsure, if this is too difficult. Every now and then, also when reading this site, I am wondering what happens to happy couples that have fallen madly in love and have started a family.

Suddenly they are in the end of their relationship, devorced and in endless bad circle (both economical and practical)? What goes wrong? Or are they lacking of realistic thinking already when starting? Or are they completely unable (and not willing) to really try for themselves, for each other and for their family, kids, life, everything?
Maybe the beginning of the relationship and falling in love is different from the real life. No nice dinners in candle light and no nice music but kids scraming.... I don't know. We all change and we should accept that also husbands change and get older.
That is so true, but I believe that should be also a very well known fact, even a cliche, that it shouldn't be an actual point anymore. Or if it is, I consider the young ones very naiv and immature! (I am 40 ++ as well)

Do people get what they deserve?

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja äiti 40plusplus:

That is so true, but I believe that should be also a very well known fact, even a cliche, that it shouldn't be an actual point anymore. Or if it is, I consider the young ones very naiv and immature! (I am 40 ++ as well)

Do people get what they deserve?
How do you dare to say anything about about the young ones and pretend to know something just because you are older :LOL: :LOL:
But seriously talking we think different ways different ages and at least I accept different things now and don't wait my husband be perfect (or what I regard as perfect).

Yhteistyössä