Aikamoinen puutarha

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
vierailija
Onpa outoa. Minäkään en näe sitä kommenttia enää.
Kyllä se siellä vielä on, piti vaan kelata aika alas. Joku tumpussa tiesi kertoa, että IG järjestää kommentit enää vain aikajärjestyksessä. Tiedä sitten, onko jokin bugi vai pysyvä muutos.

vierailija
Ooo you tried "štruklji", nice! This is my favorite traditional Slovenian dish, I eat it at least once every 2 weeks because it freezes well and it's quick to cook. Of course the ones from the supermarket fridge are not as good as home-made ones made from scratch, but still pretty good! I prefer the salty/savoury ones, the sweet ones are not my thing.

I think what that guy was trying to tell you at the food market is about the event called "Odprta kuhna https://www.odprtakuhna.si/en/" which happens every Friday from June til Oct at that location. It's a pop-up food market where restaurants from all over Slovenia come (all kinds of cuisine, not just Slo) and have food and drink stalls there. It's a really cool event and super popular. The sustainability part that he was trying to explain (I think) is that there's no plastic allowed (cups, etc everything is paper or glass) and any food that's left is donated to charity.

Oh and the situation with the code, haha, very common with small hotels/inns where they don't have 24/7 reception, and I've heard such stories before with forgotten codes, main door keys etc before. Glad it turned out well though.

Glad you had a good time here!
Yeah, so struklji is dumplings? 😃 We didn’t know that (and when travelling with hungry teenagers who ”are always” in a hurry, you don’t stop to search google all the time!) but I think it says so in their own sign? 😊
So that’s why we search for it a little (after going through the hand crafts section) ☺

I guessed too, that the salty ones would’ve tasted better, but one of our teens is very picky eater and they only agreed to try that one on the list 😁 So we tried our luck, and they eventually did eat it 🙂

Nice to know the sloveen name of them now!

vierailija
On kyllä melkoista itsepetosta jos oikeesti uskoo Ruissista tulevan jotain kuumaa K&B-kontenttia. Hyvä jos ees yhtä kusista yhteiskuvaa saadaan
Mua ei oikeasti haittaa se, vaikka näin kävisi. Kaikesta saa silti haaveilla ja fantasioida. Musta on vaan hienoa, että Joksut tulee Suomeen ja kanssanaudat saavat nähdä heidät. Itse en ruissiin pääse.

vierailija
Mua ei oikeasti haittaa se, vaikka näin kävisi. Kaikesta saa silti haaveilla ja fantasioida. Musta on vaan hienoa, että Joksut tulee Suomeen ja kanssanaudat saavat nähdä heidät. Itse en ruissiin pääse.
Niinpä. Minun arkea tasapainottamaan kuuluu kaikkea ihanaa shippiin liittyvää haaveilua ja koska se tekee itseni onnelliseksi, teen niin vastakin ❤ Kaikki kontakti mitä todellisuudessa vaikka Ruississa tulee ehkä tapahtumaan, on vain plussaa siihen päälle.

vierailija
Samoilla linjoilla, itse kyllä pääsen Ruissiin näkemään Joksut 🥳🔥🤩

Jos mietin Joksujen edellisiä Suomen-keikkoja, niin en osannut etukäteen toivoa ja odottaa K & JO -sisältöjä vaan ne on tulleet sitten kirsikkana kakun päälle. Samalla linjalla aattelin mennä nytkin.
Tykkään Joksujen musasta ja oon bojanisti, joten niiden näkemisessä ja kuulemisessa on mulle jo enemmän kuin tarpeeksi 😍🥰❤

vierailija
Mä en itse pääse Ruisrockiin mutta olen nähnyt Kärtsän ja Jokerit jo kerran, joten oon iloinen heidän puolestaan jotka sinne menevät 😊 Tietysti haaveilen yhteiskontsasta mutta ei se ole mikään ”pakollinen” juttu. Olen iloinen, että saadaan Joksut taas tänne plus Bojan samalle maaperälle Kärtsän kanssa. Mun mielikuvitus hoitaa loput erittäin hyvin 😂

Yeah, so struklji is dumplings? 😃 We didn’t know that (and when travelling with hungry teenagers who ”are always” in a hurry, you don’t stop to search google all the time!) but I think it says so in their own sign? 😊
So that’s why we search for it a little (after going through the hand crafts section) ☺

I guessed too, that the salty ones would’ve tasted better, but one of our teens is very picky eater and they only agreed to try that one on the list 😁 So we tried our luck, and they eventually did eat it 🙂

Nice to know the sloveen name of them now!
Yes, "dumplings" would be the closest English translation for "štruklji", though Slovenian dumplings are a bit different, you add boiled potatoes in the dough and then you make them into a ball, and usually put a plum or apricot in the middle. :) Picture
I think the place you went to is called "Moji štruklji", right? It means "my dumplings" :)

vierailija
Yes, "dumplings" would be the closest English translation for "štruklji", though Slovenian dumplings are a bit different, you add boiled potatoes in the dough and then you make them into a ball, and usually put a plum or apricot in the middle. Picture
I think the place you went to is called "Moji štruklji", right? It means "my dumplings"
Yes, it was it!! I already taught my partner that Moji is ”My” and štruklji was what our teenager ate 😃
Is moje only serbian? Thinking that part in Šbj that ”I treperi srce moje kad ti čuje glas, draga…”

Yhteistyössä