Aikamoinen puutarha

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
vierailija
Hi, is this already been here, I mean the e-mail telling about the sectors at the gig? How they are divided, anyone have a clue? I mean… Is sector 1 the closest of stage, sector 2 the 2nd closest and so on? OR is it possible that there is 5 sectors next to each other? Or even a few (and 4&5 in the back, i.e.?)
I understand that the sector is selected or determined on the gates, but I’m just thinking how long I have strenght to be there.

Hey, many things about this gig are confusing to me too. I think first they will scan your ticket for you to get in the venue. There will be drinks and food stalls etc. Then, inside there will be sectors for the gig. The way I understand it, the number on the card doesn't mean anything. You can get in through any "gate" and into any sector, as long as it's not full yet. The security will have a x number of (let's say) pink bracelets for sector 1, yellow bracelets for sector 2, etc and as long as they have any to give, you can get in.

The big mystery is *when* JO will actually perform. I think it's going to be at 8 or 9, but that's just my assumption

Viimeksi muokattu:

Yhteistyössä