Rakastunut amerikkalaiseen mieheen ja hän

• Viestiketjun aloittaja big ho
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja real c:
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja :
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja real craig:
what ur want from me now? gotta go soon so tell now pls.
Why the fuck two weeks time limit?
cos i say so and we both want that way. this is real thing. she is one for me, truly.
Well, do you know that moving into another country maybe takes more time?
Only passports, visas or esta may take more..

c
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja laiska:
Cereal Killer says, "That dude isn't American. If he is he has about a 3rd grade education, his syntax is wrong for anyone who uses English on a daily basis, Mexican or not. The sentence structure and his symantics are skewed at best. "
manson or who?

c
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Neytiri:
cos i say so and we both want that way. this is real thing. she is one for me, truly.
yes i know m'am. things ar under control and going to rite direction,

spot on cereal
Cereal Killer says, "That dude isn't American. If he is he has about a 3rd grade education, his syntax is wrong for anyone who uses English on a daily basis, Mexican or not. The sentence structure and his symantics are skewed at best. "
Not to mention this "Mexican" can´t speak mexican spanish! LOL!

vieras
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja craig:
I'm busy man.
Your English is not very good though, is it? I mean, my 12-year-old sister could write grammatically correct English but you can't seem to be able to do that even though you claim to be American. Weird, huh? ¿Hablas español?

craig
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja spot on cereal:
Not to mention this "Mexican" can´t speak mexican spanish! LOL!
because hablo svenska

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja c:
So. Have you thought about that little boy and his father?
Imagine that you have one too, but his mother takes him away from his father (this time you) are you happy?

And you've promised to pay everything, does it include big hos little boys education?

kkk
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja c:
So. Have you thought about that little boy and his father?
Imagine that you have one too, but his mother takes him away from his father (this time you) are you happy?

And you've promised to pay everything, does it include big hos little boys education?
:LOL: Ison letkun pojan koulutus

The complete lack of contractions, like "a" and "the" is a definite signifier that this person is European. Possibly a cyrillic (but more likely) or Finnu-Uggric language of Northern Europe. As well as the modifications of nouns and pronouns that completely contradict themselves again tells me, as a linguist, this person is not from, and probably never has even been to, America.

vieras
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja vieras:
How much does it cost per year to get big ho and his little boy insured? You do need that in the US or you're gonna be in big trouble if any of you get sick or get in an accident.
Please answer this question, Craig. I'm interested. Although as you don't really live in the US you don't know the cost of insurances over there, I get that, but you could at least have a guess. ;)

Uudi harmaana
En ole kuin alussa vilaissut tätä ketjua, mutta sen sanon, että noin lyhyellä tuntemisella ja kun ei ole vielä tavattukaan en lähtis Amerikkaan. Eihän sitä tiedä mistä murhaajan talosta itsensä löytää. Vaiikka olis kuin kuvia talosta ja anopista, niin kuvia nyt aina saa hankittua jostain vaikkei edes olis ko. asioita

vieras
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Wicked Mary:
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja vieras:
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Wicked Mary:
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Marilii:
Missä mennään? En ole kerinnyt seurata.
on saatu Craig mukaan keskusteluun, kait
Joopa joo.

Tuskin kukaan edes tällä palstalla on niin naiivi että tuota oikeasti uskoo. :D
no henk.koht en usko sitä tai tätä, mutta onhan tää ollut ihan mielenkiintoista seurata
Mielenkiintoista tässä on ollut lähinnä se, kuinka moni menee halpaan NÄIN huonoon vedätykseen :D

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Nakkisormisyndrooma:
Minen jaksanut näin eka istumalta selata kuin ekat 28 sivua, mutta melkein olisin valmis lyömään vetoa, että ap on sama tyyppi kuin "ystävämme" ammattivalittaja, jota ei muuten sopivasti olekaan näkynyt hetkeen :D.
se ei ikinä lainaa, sen tuntee siitä.

Yhteistyössä