Rakastunut amerikkalaiseen mieheen ja hän

• Viestiketjun aloittaja big ho
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja craig:
l a is k a? Are u serious or just fuck around with me ar u? of cos im gonna kill my woman and her little son. ha ha just kidding here.
Yes, I thought so. My future husband is also a local serial killer. Although he says he is just a cereal killer... Anyways... the biggest question here is, why won't you just meet first, she comes back here and moves there after that? What was the 2 week timeline? And why won't you move to Finland? It would be way more easier and cheaper too.

Reps
Nice try but not good enough. BUSTEEEEEEED!

Joo, jos haluaa leikkiä jenkkiä, pitäisi opetella ihan pikkasen vaikka englantia ja vaikka yleisimmät puhekielen lyhenteet.

Mä olen pettynyt. Olisit edes yrittänyt pikkasen.

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Reps:
Nice try but not good enough. BUSTEEEEEEED!

Joo, jos haluaa leikkiä jenkkiä, pitäisi opetella ihan pikkasen vaikka englantia ja vaikka yleisimmät puhekielen lyhenteet.

Mä olen pettynyt. Olisit edes yrittänyt pikkasen.
annetaan nyt leikkiä vääähäään aikaaaa joookooo :D "ja illan päätteeksi timoteeaa... eiku Craig and the big ho..."

mm
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja laiska:
l a is k a? Are u serious or just fuck around with me ar u? of cos im gonna kill my woman and her little son. ha ha just kidding here.
Yes, I thought so. My future husband is also a local serial killer. Although he says he is just a cereal killer... Anyways... the biggest question here is, why won't you just meet first, she comes back here and moves there after that? What was the 2 week timeline? And why won't you move to Finland? It would be way more easier and cheaper too.
:D muromurhaaja :D

craig, are you not at all worried that your big ho might be a crazy killer?

LOL & Reps
Isoa Horoa ja Krekulia yhdistää ainakin se, että kumpikaan ei osaa vastata kysymyksiin. IH ei ymmärrä kysymystä ja C ei osaa riittävästi "kieltään" jotta osaisi kirjoittaa kokonaisia lauseita.

Time out
Ja ottaen huomioon ton aikaeron niin eikös Krekulin pitäis olla töissä?

Craig Dearest, shouldn´t you be at work makin looooots of money for your Big Ho at this time of the day? You do know it will cost you about $ 12 000 just to get her in?

craig
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja mm:
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja laiska:
:D muromurhaaja :D

craig, are you not at all worried that your big ho might be a crazy killer?
gee no. :D

Suomennos
Eipä tässä ole suomentamista, kun "Krekuli" ei osaa omaa kieltään riittävästi vastatakseen kysymyksiin ja se vähä minkä nakuttaa, tulee niin hoono enklanttilla, että mun 9- vuotias siskon poikakin osaisi kommunikoida englanniksi paremmin.

Blaah
You bore me to tears. Is it like your KB is lacking keys or do you find it terribly difficult to type more than 2-3 words at time in childish gibberish?

Or perhaps your dictionary R/W is getting too hard for you?

Yhteistyössä