Joku kiltti auttaa suomentaan reffi jutun

joku joka jaksaisi tulkata suomeksi olisiko niin kiltti.
mun enkun taidoilla ei paljon kehuta ja mies kaveri pyys apua multa tulkkaamisessa kun etsii itselleen kaveria ja oli tollasen saanut joltain naiselta.tahtoisin todella auttaa häntä tuon kääntään kokonaan ite osaan vain jotain sieltä täältä :(

Am glad to read your mail,.Am Monica Desmond,24yrs old girl,from Cape Verdian, very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature.Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing.Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet,going to recreation center to catch my fun,spending my time with love one.About my family,My Father Dr.Wilson Desmond Joan was a Neurological consultant in our government hospital,he is a happy man and a loving father.But one faithful day he was coming home from the hospital after work and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a Zuru junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also made my father beyond recognition,he died instantly and at that moment,I was going to evening church service with my mum,she received a distress telephone call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital , after three
mouth , she pass away.Since then, I had been passing through hardship from the hand of my uncle, his treating me like a slave and had claimed all my parent belonging without taking care of my education, but, my greatest joy now is that my father lawyer call me when i travel to Cape Verdian Island and inform me about my father deposited fund in a financial firm with my name as next of kin of the said fund before his death and as the only child of the family.He deposited sum 4.6million Usd in financial firm with my name as the next of kin and i went to the finance firm to make the claim.

The director told look for a trustee who will help me and make the since the fund is been deposited in a foreign account and i cannot be possible for them to release part of the money to enable open a foreign since the total find is been in the bank escrow account base on the terms of deposit with my beloved late father.The only option is to look for foreign or partner who have foreign account were the fund can be transfer.Beside, I don't want this my wicked uncle to know anything about this matter that is the reason why i contacted you to assit me in securing the fund to your country while you will help me to relocate and be with you and further my education and also help me to invest the fund in business that will profit oriented to us.I shall be willing to settle down with you, if you will be loving and caring to me.Staying with my uncle here in Senegal is more than being in a prison yard.even the the car my beloved Dad bought for me is now be using by his first son
which am older than in age.I want you to keep this matter between us to avoid jealous from people,and from the my uncle will hear it.I need an urgent respond indicating your wiliness and ability to handle this transaction.Hope to hear from you soon and bye with warm kisses.
Best Regard

\
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja 16.05.2007 klo 16:49 apuva kirjoitti:
But one faithful day he was coming home from the hospital after work and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a Zuru junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also made my father beyond recognition,he died instantly and at that moment,I was going to evening church service with my mum,she received a distress telephone call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital , after three
mouth , she pass away.Since then, I had been passing through hardship from the hand of my uncle, his treating me like a slave and had claimed all my parent belonging without taking care of my education, but, my greatest joy now is that my father lawyer call me when i travel to Cape Verdian Island and inform me about my father deposited fund in a financial firm with my name as next of kin of the said fund before his death and as the only child of the family.He deposited sum 4.6million Usd in financial firm with my name as the next of kin and i went to the finance firm to make the claim.

The director told look for a trustee who will help me and make the since the fund is been deposited in a foreign account and i cannot be possible for them to release part of the money to enable open a foreign since the total find is been in the bank escrow account base on the terms of deposit with my beloved late father.The only option is to look for foreign or partner who have foreign account were the fund can be transfer.Beside, I don't want this my wicked uncle to know anything about this matter that is the reason why i contacted you to assit me in securing the fund to your country while you will help me to relocate and be with you and further my education and also help me to invest the fund in business that will profit oriented to us.I shall be willing to settle down with you, if you will be loving and caring to me.Staying with my uncle here in Senegal is more than being in a prison yard.even the the car my beloved Dad bought for me is now be using by his first son
which am older than in age.I want you to keep this matter between us to avoid jealous from people,and from the my uncle will hear it.I need an urgent respond indicating your wiliness and ability to handle this transaction.Hope to hear from you soon and bye with warm kisses.
Best Regard
Kiitos mailistasi.Olen M.D. 24v. tyttö Cape Verdianista. Olen hyvännäköinen ja luonteeltani hellä ja rakastava. Olen pitkä ja vaalea ihoinen, ja mikä tärkeintä, luotettava ja uskossa. Harrastan balettia ja lukemista. Käyn myös vapaa-ajan keskuksessa hurvittelemassa ja vietän aikaa läheisteni kanssa. Isäni oli neurologian tohtori kunnallisessa sairaalassamme..hän oli onnellinen mies ja rakastava isukki. (ja sit mutkat suoriksi) Mutta hän kuoli eräänä päivänä töistä palatessaan liikenneonnettomuudessa...

Jahas, onkos tämä joku rahastuskirje...en mie enää viiti suomentaa. Ihan täyttä bullshittia koko stoori...just. Tytsi olis sit vaimoksi tulossa vai?

\
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja 16.05.2007 klo 17:03 Gloria Mundi kirjoitti:
Tama on niita potaska kirjeita jossa halutaan pankkitilinumeo jotta saadaan monia miljoonia siirretyksi ulkomaalaiselle tilille. Ei tahan kande kiinnittaa mitaan huomiota - roskikseen vaan,,,,
Jeps olis pitänyt lukea koko juttu ensin... :D

\
Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja 16.05.2007 klo 17:05 apuva kirjoitti:
kiitos tosta alusta yritän saada loppua auki ite.
ei tietoa mikä tossa takana kun se olis sen takia kiva saada käännettyä
Ei sun kannata tuhlata sun aikaas moiseen...kuten muut jo totes, rahastuskirje..mä en vaan eka hokannut, kun en oo aiemmin törmännyt moiseen..eipä silti, etteikö se sukulaisissa asuminen isukin poismenon jälkeen saattais tuntua vankilalta... :whistle:
Mut tää on feikki! :D

Yhteistyössä