Aikamoinen puutarha

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
vierailija
Ah just silly talk by the interviewer, he asks what was their favourite part of their tour - was it the Swedish girls? B laughs and says something like how is it that we always have conversations about this?

(The interviewer also rants how he's willing to work for JO for free, he would even pay them to be able to go to Nordic tour with them so he could enjoy "the beauty of the north")
🤦🏻‍♀️

vierailija
Ah just silly talk by the interviewer, he asks what was their favourite part of their tour - was it the Swedish girls? B laughs and says something like how is it that we always have conversations about this?

(The interviewer also rants how he's willing to work for JO for free, he would even pay them to be able to go to Nordic tour with them so he could enjoy "the beauty of the north")
Ok, Bojan has visited Finland numerous times and the interviewer thinks Swedish women are the best memory 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

vierailija
Same in Finland, at least in some of the stations, that's why I usually prefer those that don't have any talking between songs.
Kaipaan vanhoja hyviä aikoja, kun radiotoimittajien jutut olivat asiallisia. Kauan sitten tuli se muutos peruskanavillekin, että toimittajia pitää olla useita ja he puhuvat keskenään, eivät kuuntelijalle. Minä olenkin ikivanha.

• Tykkää
Reactions: LadySLO:)
vierailija

They didn't even play in or, as far as I know, visit, Sweden during the last tour (summer festivals). Watafak...

New JO interview (Radio Celje), I'm sure it will be translated soon, but a quick recap - in addition to the new video, album etc they talk about the fan projects which they really loved, the lovely gifts they get (they specifically mention those custom sweaters they got), Finland is mentioned again and the whole story with Kiki and the set list and how it went viral. They also tell the story about how they met Louie (Ringo's grandson). This was a lovely short interview, nothing deep or anything like that, light-hearted but good.

vierailija
New JO interview (Radio Celje), I'm sure it will be translated soon, but a quick recap - in addition to the new video, album etc they talk about the fan projects which they really loved, the lovely gifts they get (they specifically mention those custom sweaters they got), Finland is mentioned again and the whole story with Kiki and the set list and how it went viral. They also tell the story about how they met Louie (Ringo's grandson). This was a lovely short interview, nothing deep or anything like that, light-hearted but good.
Thank you again Lady Slo! The boys been busy with all these intterviews, its great :D

Yhteistyössä