Onnenarpa ja Janne Antin

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
vierailija
Finland is notorious around the world in reputation that people are envious if life goes better for someone else than themselves.
I know. I married a non-Finn and was married with him for 16 years. We lived abroad. He never ever wanted to visit Finland because he heard all the negative stuff about this country and the people. And I didn’t have to tell him anything. It was all in the news. And I don’t blame him. This country ain’t friendly. Well some parts are but they are a rarity.

vierailija
I know. I married a non-Finn and was married with him for 16 years. We lived abroad. He never ever wanted to visit Finland because he heard all the negative stuff about this country and the people. And I didn’t have to tell him anything. It was all in the news. And I don’t blame him. This country ain’t friendly. Well some parts are but they are a rarity.
Karelia is friendly tho. Best part of Finland 👍.

vierailija
Berlin. Thankfully leaving Finland soon though. Been here a few years but the antisocial mentality is just awful. Not all Finns of course but a lot. So happy to return to beautiful Berlin. And you, where are you from?
The best city in the world 🥳: NYC baby! Too bad we can’t exchange personal info on this page. If you ever come to NYC, would be great to meet you 😊.

Yhteistyössä