K/B-komposti

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
vierailija
That tumblr text was on point, in my opinion. JO are pushing boundaries (at least here in Slo) and it's in a good way. It's not only their closeness, it's also, for example, the clothes with lace they wear. I dont recall ever any male Slo musician wear lace on their clothing, always just women, it's always been so feminine! It's awesome that they do, not only for the heritage aspect, but also showing (other men) what masculinity can be.
Same with their closeness. In my opinion, they're not serving fans (well B maybe sometimes), I think they (in particular Jan and Nace) are just close like brothers. That being said, they know people, or should I say, men (from the region) in the comment section will label them as queer or whatever and they don't care. This is refreshing.
Interesting! I assumed men too wear lace in the region because Baby Lasagna also had multiple lacey outfits. I must say the lace really suits men as well.

vierailija
That tumblr text was on point, in my opinion. JO are pushing boundaries (at least here in Slo) and it's in a good way. It's not only their closeness, it's also, for example, the clothes with lace they wear. I dont recall ever any male Slo musician wear lace on their clothing, always just women, it's always been so feminine! It's awesome that they do, not only for the heritage aspect, but also showing (other men) what masculinity can be.
Same with their closeness. In my opinion, they're not serving fans (well B maybe sometimes), I think they (in particular Jan and Nace) are just close like brothers. That being said, they know people, or should I say, men (from the region) in the comment section will label them as queer or whatever and they don't care. This is refreshing.
👍

Interesting! I assumed men too wear lace in the region because Baby Lasagna also had multiple lacey outfits. I must say the lace really suits men as well.
Baby lasagna's clothes for ESC was more like a costume, if you know what I mean? I think it's a bit different because of that but still pretty brave of him to do it, as traditionally, I think lace were not worn by men in Croatia either, but I'd have to research to be sure.

vierailija
Ei hän kuulukaan K&B shippausketjuun millään tapaa, jonne yritetty tuoda, tässä sekaketjussa varmaan ok, itseäni ei kiinnosta yhtään pätkää.
Mä en tiedä mistä sä oikein puhut. Nyt on kyse yhdestä viattomasta asusta, joka sattui olemaan BL:n päällä. Aika tekopyhä sun kommentti, koska kyllä esim. Joostin, Nemon ja Bambien asuista sai mainita viisujen aikoihin, mutta BL:n ei.

vierailija
Mä en tiedä mistä sä oikein puhut. Nyt on kyse yhdestä viattomasta asusta, joka sattui olemaan BL:n päällä. Aika tekopyhä sun kommentti, koska kyllä esim. Joostin, Nemon ja Bambien asuista sai mainita viisujen aikoihin, mutta BL:n ei.
En minä kyllä mitään isompia asukeskusteluja muista, että tuskinpa on paljoa ollut. Ja varsinkaan tässä vaiheessa ei kuulu, ne viisut oli ja meni.

Yhteistyössä