Aikamoinen puutarha

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
Veronika is one of the most known female historical figures around here. She was a accused of witchcraft, trialled and murdered. Perhaps a Google translate of this article explains a bit:
Her album Sirens will be all about women like her.

I'll be back to comment on the lyrics, need to listen to it more. One verse I heard sounded like something B would suggest. :)

vierailija
Veronika is one of the most known female historical figures around here. She was a accused of witchcraft, trialled and murdered. Perhaps a Google translate of this article explains a bit:
Her album Sirens will be all about women like her.

I'll be back to comment on the lyrics, need to listen to it more. One verse I heard sounded like something B would suggest. :)
Great, thank you so much LadySlo!!

• Tykkää
Reactions: LadySLO:)
vierailija
The lyrics will probably be on lyrics website very soon and possibly sooner than Google will update (so they might not show up on Google yet but you could still find them posted on one of the major lyrics websites).

The lyrics are up. Very poetic, symbolic...

Ogledalo sem brez robov,
Le odsev tvojih sem strahov.

This one seems so B-coded to me!

Literal translation:
I'm a mirror with no edges
(I'm) just a reflection of your fears.

vierailija
The lyrics are up. Very poetic, symbolic...

Ogledalo sem brez robov,
Le odsev tvojih sem strahov.

This one seems so B-coded to me!

Literal translation:
I'm a mirror with no edges
(I'm) just a reflection of your fears.
To me the message/vibe sounds kind of like Bojan but the way it's put somehow doesn't. Of course I don't speak Slovenian as such, but I have read and written a lot of poetry and I pay attention to his use of words etc. Of course it's possible that the idea is his but it has been reworded in the writing process. :)

- Joymuffin

Yhteistyössä