Perjantain tiskoteekki!

9MM
lueskilin noit sanoi ja niinhän se menee sielu lentää ei pelkää vaikka sais välil selkään tuli roihataa uudelleen ja uudelleen nousevan maan tavalla pelottomalla sydän sykkii rauhaa ja polttaa tuskan pois päästä kun antaa periksi itselleen hyvyyden portti aukee tai rupee päätä särkee peloton kohtaa voiton rakkauden ihmeeseen uudessä sfäärissä josta tulee mitä tapahtui ja missä fiilis aamulla puhtaana suulaana valmiina rokkiin :)

9MM
Well I’m so and so, I was given this name by my parents, I’ve been to such and such a college, I’ve done these things in my profession’ and I produce a little biography. Buddha says forget it. That’s not you, that’s some story. That’s all gone, that’s all passed. I want to see the real you, you are now! Well nobody knows who that is, you see? Because we don’t know ourselves except through listening to our echoes, and consulting our memories. But then there’s a real you, and that again leads us back to this question: Who are you? That is the Real You.” — Alan Watts

Yhteistyössä