Ootko kinky?(sis. Gallupin)

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Sex/poeticthinker/do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm/

Oma tulos:

You Scored as Switch

You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch
86%
Submissive
79%
Masochist
75%
Sadist
68%
Bondage
64%
Experimental
61%
Degradation Lover
61%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
50%
Dominant
46%
Vanilla
14%

Yllätyin kyllä tosta submissivesta :D :D :ashamed: :ashamed: Mut tykkään kyllä alistaa..
Vanillan vähyys sensijaan ei hämmentänyt.

Tumpula
You Scored as Switch

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch
89%
Bondage
71%
Experimental
68%
Sadist
68%
Masochist
54%
Submissive
50%
Dominant
43%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
36%
Degradation Lover
25%
Vanilla
21%

You Scored as Masochist

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) Pain just feels good. Nothing like someone hurting you or hurting yourself in some cases. Often sadism goes hand-in-hand with this practice because the two personalities work well together. And some people like both.

Masochist
86%
Experimental
71%
Submissive
57%
Switch
54%
Bondage
54%
Vanilla
29%
Dominant
18%
Sadist
14%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
7%
Degradation Lover
4%
:whistle:

You Scored as Switch
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch
75%
Bondage
75%
Masochist
68%
Experimental
57%
Dominant
50%
Sadist
46%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
39%
Submissive
36%
Degradation Lover
21%
Vanilla
14%

You Scored as Masochist

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) Pain just feels good. Nothing like someone hurting you or hurting yourself in some cases. Often sadism goes hand-in-hand with this practice because the two personalities work well together. And some people like both.

Masochist
71%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
68%
Switch
68%
Experimental
64%
Bondage
64%
Sadist
61%
Submissive
61%
Degradation Lover
46%
Dominant
39%
Vanilla
4%

Ei mitään uutta :p

You Scored as Switch

Switch
86%
Bondage
86%
Masochist
79%
Dominant
79%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
75%
Submissive
71%
Experimental
68%
Sadist
57%
Degradation Lover
57%
Vanilla
14%

You Scored as a : Switch Switch 86% Bondage 86% Masochist 79% Dominant 79% Exhibitionist / Voyeur 75% Submissive 71% Experimental 68% Sadist 57% Degradation Lover 57% Vanilla 14%

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja r u u s a:
You Scored as Switch

Switch
86%
Bondage
86%
Masochist
79%
Dominant
79%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
75%
Submissive
71%
Experimental
68%
Sadist
57%
Degradation Lover
57%
Vanilla
14%

You Scored as a : Switch Switch 86% Bondage 86% Masochist 79% Dominant 79% Exhibitionist / Voyeur 75% Submissive 71% Experimental 68% Sadist 57% Degradation Lover 57% Vanilla 14%
Taisit voittaa 2plussan pervoin persoona -kisan. Tosin odotin että sulla paukkuu sataset parissa kohtaa.

:D

Skorpioni
Jaahas, tämänhän tiesinkin jo, ja sen näkee kuulema päällepäinkin :D

You Scored as Dominant
Sex is about power and you like to be powerful. It's nice to be in charge and get what you want. And being in a position where people will do what you say is exciting.

Dominant
64%
Experimental
61%
Sadist
57%
Switch
50%
Bondage
46%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
36%