Kesämorsiammet!

Hmmm.. mut on vihitty kyllä jo kauan sitten. Vaatimattomasti maistraatissa viime vuosituhanella. Mutta kai maistraattivihkimisillekin voi saada uuden vahvistuksen, jos voi saada uudelleen siunauksenkin liitolleen.

Viimeksi mulla oli aika neutraali kotelomekko, ajatuksena että joskus sille on käyttöä. Koskaan en ole siihen mahtunut. Nyt voisi räväyttää ja vetäistä vitun päällensä.

• Tykkää
Reactions: Horuksen silmä
"Carla"
Many people are oteuagrd about this, and California has announced it will appeal the EPA's decision. The appeal will go to the federal appeals court in Washington, where there is a good chance the decision will be overturned.Since the EPA is an administrative agency controlled by the executive branch, it's no surprise that it doesn't do much to protect the earth when the President is taking advice on the environment from people like . Let's hope there are some positive changes in the white house after the next election.In the meantime, we can all do everything possible to work for change on a grassroots level. The little things we do make a difference, and they have ripple effects beyond the immediate benefits. For example, I ride my bike to my son's elementary school to volunteer. It saves a little gas, but more importantly, I think it has changed some attitudes. The first day I showed up carrying a bike helmet, a woman at the front desk gave me a "who are you, and WTF are you doing here?" kind of look, but now she smiles at me. The kids in my son's class know that I ride a bike even though I have a car, and they know why I do it. Every little bit helps.So vote, keep doing what you can in your own life, and don't let the blankety-blank politicians drag you down.

Yhteistyössä