K/B-komposti

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
vierailija
I agree to a certain degree, it is a bit annoying to me too, but it's also a fact that (at least in Slo) there's hardly any guys at JO concerts. (not counting the dads hiding in the back)
So should we assume that JO has guy fans who listen but don't go to gigs?

It's also the language, where in English you just say "fans", in Slovenian you need to say "oboževalci in oboževalke"
In life in general, this language thing leads to awkward situations all the time, like in my gym class, there's only one guy, and the instructor can either addresses us in female form (kind of ignoring him) or needs to say every verb each time in both female and male form....
Yeah, sounds crazy (I mean also from the perspective of dreaming to learn slovene)
Kind of like this:

• Haha
Reactions: LadySLO:)
vierailija
Tällaista metallista siis tarkoitan: https://koreanpointcutsalon.com/products/12pcs-metal-hair-clips-hairdressing-fix-section-holding-clamps-barber-styling-hair-barrettes-haircut-hairpins-pince-cheveux

Kun tarpeeksi zoomaa sitä Bojanin kuvaa (IG:ssä se on vähän parempilaatuinen kuin toi Twitterin) niin erottaa klipsin reiät ja että siinä välissä on vielä sellainen pieni paperi tai kangas joita käytetään ettei klipsistä jää painaumaa hiuksiin.
Ok, uskotaan. Ja jos videolla ei ole kynää korvalla niin sitten se ei ainakaan ollut kynä 😊

vierailija
I agree to a certain degree, it is a bit annoying to me too, but it's also a fact that (at least in Slo) there's hardly any guys at JO concerts. (not counting the dads hiding in the back)
So should we assume that JO has guy fans who listen but don't go to gigs?

It's also the language, where in English you just say "fans", in Slovenian you need to say "oboževalci in oboževalke"
In life in general, this language thing leads to awkward situations all the time, like in my gym class, there's only one guy, and the instructor can either addresses us in female form (kind of ignoring him) or needs to say every verb each time in both female and male form....
👍

Yhteistyössä