K/B-komposti

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
vierailija
Kärtsän uusimman ig-kuvan kommenteista sille, joka jankkas siitä vaimosta/wife jutusta:

💚Much Love Käärija 💚Tysm for coming to Bristol, it was amazing 🔥 Thank you for flirting with my mum as well! Or the 'wife' as you know her 😂

vierailija
I agree to a certain degree, it is a bit annoying to me too, but it's also a fact that (at least in Slo) there's hardly any guys at JO concerts. (not counting the dads hiding in the back)
So should we assume that JO has guy fans who listen but don't go to gigs?

It's also the language, where in English you just say "fans", in Slovenian you need to say "oboževalci in oboževalke"
In life in general, this language thing leads to awkward situations all the time, like in my gym class, there's only one guy, and the instructor can either addresses us in female form (kind of ignoring him) or needs to say every verb each time in both female and male form....
Thanks for explaining, once again. It can be a language thing then, not just a specific mindset

When I was at Siddharta concert in Cvetlicarna, the dj played Umazane misli in between the bands. Everybody was singing along, also young men. I paid attention to this because it has been discussed before, and it felt really nice. No other song got the same reaction.

• Tykkää
Reactions: LadySLO:)
vierailija
No Joksuilla on vähän tapana hyppiä fanien tahdon mukaan eikä tuo mv taida olla poikkeus siitä.
Tää on musta kummallinen väite. Tätä saa erityisesti twitterissä lukea, mutta samalla siellä olevat fanit eivät tunnu olevan tyytyväisiä mihinkään mitä hoksut tekee. Mulle on epäselvää mitä ne ovat tehneet fanien tahdon mukaan. Ketä faneja silloin mahdetaan tarkoittaa?

Yhteistyössä