Aikamoinen puutarha

• Viestiketjun aloittaja vierailija
  • Ensimmäinen viesti
vierailija
Minäkin varmaan hourailen. Tai siis mun ensikäsitys oli se, että jos joku on jarru niin B, koska K tuntui olevan niin rehellinen fiiliksistään alusta alkaen. B tuntuu ainakin julkisesti himmailevan ja en tiedä, joku sellainen olo mulla on vaan ollut alun alkaen. Sitten kääntynyt pohtimaan toisinpäin kun palstalla on sitä niin pohdittu. Ja edelleen voi olla että molemmat vaan ystäviä mutta siis tämä oli minun ensifiilis keväältä
En pysty mitenkään näkemään tuota asiaa noin päin. Ehkä on helpompi puhua toisesta kauniisti, kun ei ole ns. kaikki pelissä, kun on kuitenkin ilmeisesti silloinkin ollut varattu. Ja olisi ihan ymmärrettävää, että toinen himmailee juuri siksi että toinen on varattu. Joskus on niinkin, että mitä ihastuneempi on, sitä vaikeampaa sitä on näyttää jos ei vielä olla virallisesti yhdessä. Enkä tiedä minäkään mitään heidän tunteistaan tai suuntautumisestaan, omia ajatuksiani vain.

• Tykkää
Reactions: Shippisipriina
vierailija
Juu selvästi tuli tänne vauvalta vääntämään, kun ei enää saanut vastakaikua siellä. Täälläkin kannattaa vaan jättää huomiotta ja vastailematta, vaikka toki vastailee myös itse itselleen välillä.
Mistä tiedät että muka vastailee itselleen ? Olet varmaan se joka koko ajan hokee että ei kannata vastata.Omistatko muka tämän palstan ? Täällä saa ihmiset vastata aivan mihin haluaa. Sinä et siitä päätä.

vierailija
Thank you for sharing that, LadySLO! Is this a national celeb rumour magazine? A big one? Like Seiska in Finland?:D

"He also said that in real life he is open minded and believes in love." <3

I'm wondering what's your interpretation of this sentence. I don't know the real context outside of the article, no idea what happens in the movie.

Just wondering if this can be already interpreted as some kind of reference to the direction of LGBTQ / love is love etc. Or how is it seen there, do you think this could be understood in Slovenia to refer to LGBT at least as a indirect reference? I'm kind of surprised that Bojan "even" said it (at least written like that in the article) which is great and amazing!!! Just imagining how it's understood there based on what we've discussed how I guess everything else than straight relationships/orientation is seen, like that not nice at all reaction "but they adore you in a different way.."

Longer context: Headline "Bojan Cvjetićanin told the truth about the public kiss"

"Bojan said that everyone kissed a lot on the set, but that it only happened when the camera was on. He also said that in real life he is open minded and believes in love. The youth film is more than just worth watching."

vierailija
Pakko laittaa tää tännekin, saitille jo tallensin. Löysin tällaisen arkistojen kätköistä. Harmi, ettei noita minificcejä tullut tallennettu kaikkia.

B: hey you!
K: hey cutie pie! I was waiting you to call me
B: yeah well here i am!
K: nice baby, i've missed you so much today
B: yeah same here, but listen, i have to ask you something
K: shoot
B: i got these wool socks today
K: okey?
B: so there was this card inside one of the socks and it says 'we love you so, Bojan, with love Estro.. estrogeeni... nau... naudat' and then... There's also this question in the end: 'how is Jan's private person doing?'
K: what?
B: this is from Finland
K: i'm not suprised
B: but what is this?
K: what you mean?
B: these socks are awesome, they are purple and there's my name ... But who is these from? Who is 'we'?
And what's that Estro.. estrogeeninaudat? Is it a company?
K: no, i don't think so
B: a sport team?
K: nooo... ?
B: okey but what does it mean? I kind of know the word 'estrogeeni', i think, but 'naudat'? I don't get it
K: no, it's maybe better you don't
B: why? You know something that i don't?
K: no, no ... no, i mean, some finnish people, they are crazy, and not like 'its crazy, it's party' -crazy, you know, but ... Really, i mean really, crazy. Like hullu-crazy! So it's better that you don't know anything else...
B: oh, hullu-crazy ...
K: yeah sorry baby, keep the socks, but get rid of the card. And forget all about it. I promise you, that's the best thing you can do now.
B: are they dangerous? These hullu-crazy people?
K: they can be
B: wow
K: don't worry, i'll protect you, they can't hurt you
B: and are they after Jan too?
K: i think they are
B: is this some code language, this talk about his private person?
K: i think it is, yes
B: oh poor Jan!
K: yes poor Jan ... But like i said, don't worry, just forget it, okey.
B: the socks are nice, so soft and fit perfectly
K: that's good!
B: yeah...
K: yeah
B: ---
K: hello, you still there? What are you doing?
B: yes still here.. well... Jere?
K: yes?
B: i just googled the 'Estrogeeninaudat'
K: no...
B: yes! Why didn't you tell me! I can't sleep now, i'll never sleep again! I'm gonna have nightmares for the rest of my fucking life! It's pure horror! My God! I'll never forget this!
K: Bojan, oh no ... Calm down! That's why i didn't tell you!
B: fuck ... This is nightmare!
K: it's not, they are in Finland, everyone of them!
B: no, there's one in Slovenia!
K: oh no
B: but it's not their leader i think, it's some kind of agent, oh Jere, they are kind of a international league, Estrogeeninaudat or e-naudat
K: i'll call the police, you call Jan
:D:D:D:D en ole ikinä tätä nähnyt tai lukenut, ja tämä oli kyllä hillittömän hauska:D:D jakakaa ihmeessä muitakin vanhempia minificcejä myös!

Täytyi itse googlata estrogeeninaudat, ja tässä ekat tulokset:

"Lehmän kiimahormoni saa ihmisenkin sekaisin"
"NAUTOJEN MUNASARJADIAGNOSTIIKKA"
"Apilan estrogeenit ja kivennäiset lypsylehmän ruokinnassa."
"KOHTU NAUDAN KIIMAKIERRON SÄÄTELYSSÄ"
"Maatila Pellervo"
"LYPSYKARJAN KIIMAKÄYTTÄYTYMISEN SEURANTA"
"Tuliko taas iso vasikka?"
"Kotieläinten synnytysoppi"

Mietin vaan, että kuka tai mikä se lypsylehmä ja sen ruokinta tässä on.....

It's just a website, no paper edition. I doubt tocnoto.si interviewed him, they probably read an article or an interview and summarized. I'll try to find the source tomorrow.
Yeah, it's a bit of a tricky translation. When you say "odprt" in this context, it can be open-minded in the way you're suggesting, but it can also be simply "open/available for love"
So B continues to be an enigma!

vierailija
Thank you for sharing that, LadySLO! Is this a national celeb rumour magazine? A big one? Like Seiska in Finland?

"He also said that in real life he is open minded and believes in love." <3

I'm wondering what's your interpretation of this sentence. I don't know the real context outside of the article, no idea what happens in the movie.

Just wondering if this can be already interpreted as some kind of reference to the direction of LGBTQ / love is love etc. Or how is it seen there, do you think this could be understood in Slovenia to refer to LGBT at least as a indirect reference? I'm kind of surprised that Bojan "even" said it (at least written like that in the article) which is great and amazing!!! Just imagining how it's understood there based on what we've discussed how I guess everything else than straight relationships/orientation is seen, like that not nice at all reaction "but they adore you in a different way.."

Longer context: Headline "Bojan Cvjetićanin told the truth about the public kiss"

"Bojan said that everyone kissed a lot on the set, but that it only happened when the camera was on. He also said that in real life he is open minded and believes in love. The youth film is more than just worth watching."
Soo K and B both call themselves ’open-minded’ 😇❤

vierailija
Juu selvästi tuli tänne vauvalta vääntämään, kun ei enää saanut vastakaikua siellä. Täälläkin kannattaa vaan jättää huomiotta ja vastailematta, vaikka toki vastailee myös itse itselleen välillä.
Varmaan joku noista teidän kuvittelemista itselleen vastaamisista voi olla esim. minun, kun olen ollut samaa mieltä jonkun mielipiteen kanssa, josta täällä ei jotkut pidä. Ylimielistä tuolla tavalla arvioida muita kirjoittajia.

vierailija

K on tykännyt luluxan fanitaiteesta (taas) IG tarinas! <3 Tää kuva kyllä koskettaa jotain kohtaa mussa, ihana tunnelma!

En oo lukenut illan keskusteluja, joten en tiedä, oliko tää jo täällä.

vierailija
Mitäpä sillä on enää väliä. K elää vakiintuneessa parisuhteessa ja Blläkin näyttää menevän hyvin omassa elämässään. B on siis avoin rakkaudelle. Eli ei ole nyt rakastunut.
Olen ollut koko ajan kallistunut siihen oletukseen, että nykyinen avoimuus, kun heidän suhteensa tulee puheeksi, johtuu siitä, että molemmille on selvää, että ovat ystäviä. Ei siinä tarvitse hätkähtää, vaikka joku heidän välejään rakkaussuhteeksi kutsuu.

vierailija
Varmaan joku noista teidän kuvittelemista itselleen vastaamisista voi olla esim. minun, kun olen ollut samaa mieltä jonkun mielipiteen kanssa, josta täällä ei jotkut pidä. Ylimielistä tuolla tavalla arvioida muita kirjoittajia.
Ja minun. Viimeaikoina on tuntunu, että oispa nimimerkit, nii kaikki näkis, ettei me vastailla itsellemme. Me ollaan varmaan ainaki viimepäivinä komppailtu toisiamme.

Yhteistyössä